Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Michelin Pilot Primacies, Anyone tried 'em?
Bill Shaw
post Jul 7 2004, 07:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

I have a chance to buy a set of Michelin Pilot Primacies in 195-65VR15 for $72 each to replace my 175-70/15s (why the PO chose these I have no idea). Seems like a pretty good price since the local Discount Tire buster says they list for over $120, but I don't want to spend the coin until I consult the experts at the forum. They'll be on my stock '74 2.0 with standard Mahles and 95% of the use will be street with an occasional DE until I get my PCA/SCCA license back (then I'll go searchin for a real racy car - (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) ).

Any opinions?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kevinseven
post Jul 7 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 493

I have them on both my cars and I do have to say I found them a great value. Not sexy. Not agressive. Not harsh. Not expensive. Not noisy. But very good in the wet and sticky enough in the dry.

Beleive me I was prepared to drop $250 a piece on some kidney killing Yokos...as I would have in my youth. But my much more mature than me wheel/tire guy recomended them and I'm glad he did.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:40 PM