Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michelin Pilot Primacies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bill Shaw
I have a chance to buy a set of Michelin Pilot Primacies in 195-65VR15 for $72 each to replace my 175-70/15s (why the PO chose these I have no idea). Seems like a pretty good price since the local Discount Tire buster says they list for over $120, but I don't want to spend the coin until I consult the experts at the forum. They'll be on my stock '74 2.0 with standard Mahles and 95% of the use will be street with an occasional DE until I get my PCA/SCCA license back (then I'll go searchin for a real racy car - driving.gif ).

Any opinions?
kevinseven
I have them on both my cars and I do have to say I found them a great value. Not sexy. Not agressive. Not harsh. Not expensive. Not noisy. But very good in the wet and sticky enough in the dry.

Beleive me I was prepared to drop $250 a piece on some kidney killing Yokos...as I would have in my youth. But my much more mature than me wheel/tire guy recomended them and I'm glad he did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.