Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: Need Ricer assistance, For my Acura
corpselaurel
post Jul 9 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,931

QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Jul 8 2004, 09:23 PM)
Spout all the experience you think you have, I still say you're wrong (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)  Later, kiddo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pissoff.gif)

You can "say" what ever you want.
Have you ever pulled the rom off a chip?
Have you ever read the RAW HEX, looking at the fuel and timing tables?
Have you ever compared stock fuel and timing maps with an aftermarket chip? (and I don't mean the BS the manufacturer spouts, I mean data that is actually on the chip)
Have you ever chipped your own ecu?
Have you ever tuned a car with a standalone?
Do you even own a wideband or an eprom burner? Do you know what they are?
Why don't you go on honda-tech.com and search for my user name devnull. You might learn something.

Here is a little ghetto setup for my brothers car:
megasquirtNedis
It is a 1.8l 16v converted from CIS to standalone fuel injection. Cheap too.
Visit pgmfi to update your obsolete opinions.
Visit http://www.ecimulti.org/uberdata/ and learn something about ecu reprogramming and modifying.

I don't open my mouth unless I am sure I know what I am talking about and have experience on the subject. My goal is to learn and educate. Sorry for trying to help you out. You can stay ignorant for all I care.

BTW, there is no need to get childish "kiddo". I don't see why you felt the need to resort to name calling because you are wrong. I thought the point here was to learn and share information - maybe I missed something.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 06:47 PM