Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teeners Sighted In Ohio Fairfield and Hamilton, Any Teeners in Fairfield Hamilton Ohio On This Board?
rpg5553
post Aug 22 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,898
Region Association: South East States

Had to head up to Fairfield Ohio where my mom lives to fix a water leak over the weekend. Saw an teener in Fairfield Ohio in front of Porter Paints by old Symmes Tavern. Also saw a red one on west side of Hamilton Ohio. Anyone on this board? Been running around the Buford Georgia area with my teener for the last twelve years and yet to see another teener except at Road Atlanta.

Ronnie G
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BIGKAT_83
post Aug 22 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 194

QUOTE(rpg5553 @ Aug 22 2011, 06:49 PM) *

Had to head up to Fairfield Ohio where my mom lives to fix a water leak over the weekend. Saw an teener in Fairfield Ohio in front of Porter Paints by old Symmes Tavern. Also saw a red one on west side of Hamilton Ohio. Anyone on this board? Been running around the Buford Georgia area with my teener for the last twelve years and yet to see another teener except at Road Atlanta.

Ronnie G

Damn didn't take you long to forget about me in Athens. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

Bob
+Quote Post
rpg5553
post Aug 22 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,898

Sorry Bob,

Just trying to find someone in the Buford Georgia area. How could I forget your chevy powered teener blowing by in Athens when were going to the Varsity in our teener.
Need to get togeather and check out the suby motors. Got the turbo working great now. Had it painted also, supposed to be Inferno Orange like my Camaro but
the color is off. Looks more like a pumpkin color (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Trying to recover from the Ohio trip and fixing my eighty seven year old moms plumbing.

Ronnie G

+Quote Post
tornik550
post Aug 22 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,486
Region Association: None

I know this doesn't help but I was in Fairfield this weekend and I own a 914 (however its in my garage). Not exactly what you were looking for but close.
+Quote Post
tornik550
post Aug 22 2011, 05:32 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,486
Region Association: None

I cannot remember his name but there is at least one member in that area and I think his car is red. I will search for his name.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:39 PM