Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teeners Sighted In Ohio Fairfield and Hamilton
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rpg5553
Had to head up to Fairfield Ohio where my mom lives to fix a water leak over the weekend. Saw an teener in Fairfield Ohio in front of Porter Paints by old Symmes Tavern. Also saw a red one on west side of Hamilton Ohio. Anyone on this board? Been running around the Buford Georgia area with my teener for the last twelve years and yet to see another teener except at Road Atlanta.

Ronnie G
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(rpg5553 @ Aug 22 2011, 06:49 PM) *

Had to head up to Fairfield Ohio where my mom lives to fix a water leak over the weekend. Saw an teener in Fairfield Ohio in front of Porter Paints by old Symmes Tavern. Also saw a red one on west side of Hamilton Ohio. Anyone on this board? Been running around the Buford Georgia area with my teener for the last twelve years and yet to see another teener except at Road Atlanta.

Ronnie G

Damn didn't take you long to forget about me in Athens. poke.gif poke.gif

Bob
rpg5553
Sorry Bob,

Just trying to find someone in the Buford Georgia area. How could I forget your chevy powered teener blowing by in Athens when were going to the Varsity in our teener.
Need to get togeather and check out the suby motors. Got the turbo working great now. Had it painted also, supposed to be Inferno Orange like my Camaro but
the color is off. Looks more like a pumpkin color biggrin.gif
Trying to recover from the Ohio trip and fixing my eighty seven year old moms plumbing.

Ronnie G

tornik550
I know this doesn't help but I was in Fairfield this weekend and I own a 914 (however its in my garage). Not exactly what you were looking for but close.
tornik550

I cannot remember his name but there is at least one member in that area and I think his car is red. I will search for his name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.