Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Classifieds are up & running ..., check it out!
dmenche914
post Jul 19 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 366

Two suggestions with the new ads.

1. Have seperate sections for the for sale, and wanted catagories. This will help speed up searches for parts, or cars based on what you want, to sell or buy.

2. Provide more "topic discription" space, so one can read a bit more of the ad prior to opening the ad post. As it was before, one could scan the ads quickly, and often read most of the ad (or at least find the price, discription, and location) without having to open the ad.
This would narrow down the ads that are interesting to me, allowing me to open only them, without hunting thru each ad to find out what is for sale, price, location etc...

As it is now, if a sell (or buyer) of many parts makes a post, only a very brief discription will fit on the topic line for all to see, unless that post is opened. It takes longer to view the classifieds this way having to open each one, to get anything more than a brief discription.

Hope this is helpful input.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Jul 20 2004, 05:31 PM
Post #22

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 20 2004, 03:30 PM)
with the new thread on the main bbs, i don't think this thread needs to be nailed anymore.

i'll move it into the classifieds forum. i need the posts as a reminder for things to do ...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif) Andy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:12 AM