Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Why I Love My Valentine......."1" that is....
Joe Bob
post Jul 14 2004, 01:13 PM
Post #1

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

Well....I was minding my own bidness coming back from UC Berkeley ....cruising at about 90mph on the I5 just north Of Coalinga.....no mans land.......the only blip on the horizon was the cloud of stink above the Cattle feed lot.....

Anyhow, in my mirror I see what appears to be a black Mustang doing warp nine coming up on my buttocks......now the CHP USED to run these cars as interceptors and some of the Podunk PDs still do. The threat detector has not gone off and there has been no eye in the sky.....but I back it off anyways to about five over the 70 MPH speed limit.......

He blasts past and I see it's a civilian car....5.0 with a high and tight Marine driver.......I put my foot in it and before I can get up to speed a BMW 330 two door with all wheel drive passes me at about 110......

Woof......wind it up and hit a buck/30 and reel them in.....we play bumper tag for about 15 minutes and then my "Spidey Sense" says back off......

I tap the brakes and at the same time on the the other side I see the distinctive front end of a Crown Vic...... the Ka band warning pegs and the CHP hits the binders, locks it up, crosses the median and gives chase.......I am already in the right lane doing the 72 and he passes me without a look,,,,,,,

Phew.......

Both the Marine and the Yuppie get yanked over and I don't even look as I pass bye......

Hmmmm, time for some gas and a sandwhich......

Thank you Mr. Valentine......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:04 PM