Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> THE TEENER LIVES!, no oil pressure
street legal go-kart
post Jul 14 2004, 08:01 PM
Post #1

Miss Mari's slave

Group: Members
Member No.: 490

So I pass on the 87 Carrerra, thanks everyone for the good advise , and I pay The Wizard to fix the front suspension on the 914. All the good stuff, new rack , shocks ect. Go out blasting around with a buddy for an hour or so.Park the car , come out the next day , o ... O oil pressure.
F.
Call the tow service that has a driver who won't destroy the car , send the car back to The Wizard and I mean I don't need this crap right now.
There is a forest fire 1.5 miles from my house and Miss Mari is 1K miles away so I got no help with the hay burners ect, plus the boss wants to know why Im not at work!
Shit.
Change Scene.
Today the fire is under control and The wizard called , "Bad sending unit $46.97 installed."
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
Just thought i would share a great day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/givemebeer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
Levi
post Jul 14 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #2

Lick my nuts

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,783

Kool...you dodged a bullet this time.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
ablose58
post Jul 15 2004, 03:51 AM
Post #3

rust never sleeps

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,422

Had that happen to my camaro on the way to go salmon fishing in upstate NY We were going around 80mph and I just watched my oil press. gauge go from 70 to 0 in about 5 seconds pretty scary (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:23 PM