Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE TEENER LIVES!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
So I pass on the 87 Carrerra, thanks everyone for the good advise , and I pay The Wizard to fix the front suspension on the 914. All the good stuff, new rack , shocks ect. Go out blasting around with a buddy for an hour or so.Park the car , come out the next day , o ... O oil pressure.
F.
Call the tow service that has a driver who won't destroy the car , send the car back to The Wizard and I mean I don't need this crap right now.
There is a forest fire 1.5 miles from my house and Miss Mari is 1K miles away so I got no help with the hay burners ect, plus the boss wants to know why Im not at work!
Shit.
Change Scene.
Today the fire is under control and The wizard called , "Bad sending unit $46.97 installed."
smilie_pokal.gif
Just thought i would share a great day givemebeer.gif
Levi
Kool...you dodged a bullet this time.... beerchug.gif
ablose58
Had that happen to my camaro on the way to go salmon fishing in upstate NY We were going around 80mph and I just watched my oil press. gauge go from 70 to 0 in about 5 seconds pretty scary biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.