Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> For Sale: 914 race car project, SOLD!!! 72 914 roller w/1.8L and trans
aceoneal1
post Sep 13 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,544
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

SOLD!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

OK so I have a 72 Porsche 914 that i took in on a seizure due to the person owing me money, meaning i have no title and it is a lien sale. what I know about the car is it has a roll cage welded into the frame which is very solid. It also has Fiberglass GT fender kit put on it and the exterior has been painted. This car has very little surface rust in a few places. The corners inside the trunk were rusted but i have cut that out and have aluminum sheet replacement that i am installing. It also has a fiberglass back bumper, GT trunk lid, racing hood, and fuel cell

The car is stripped down and I am prepping the inside for paint. I am still working on restoring this to a race car. I have a 1.8L motor and Trans that came out of the Parts Car (which i also still have).

Porsche is not a car I know very much about and so i would like it to go to someone that does. I would like to get as much as I can for this car(due to the fact this car does not cover what he owes.

If you are interested in the car or parts left on the 75 914 Parts Car i have also PM me and i can give you more info. or just ask questions here and i will answer what i can.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:12 PM