Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: 914 race car project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
aceoneal1
SOLD!!! beerchug.gif

OK so I have a 72 Porsche 914 that i took in on a seizure due to the person owing me money, meaning i have no title and it is a lien sale. what I know about the car is it has a roll cage welded into the frame which is very solid. It also has Fiberglass GT fender kit put on it and the exterior has been painted. This car has very little surface rust in a few places. The corners inside the trunk were rusted but i have cut that out and have aluminum sheet replacement that i am installing. It also has a fiberglass back bumper, GT trunk lid, racing hood, and fuel cell

The car is stripped down and I am prepping the inside for paint. I am still working on restoring this to a race car. I have a 1.8L motor and Trans that came out of the Parts Car (which i also still have).

Porsche is not a car I know very much about and so i would like it to go to someone that does. I would like to get as much as I can for this car(due to the fact this car does not cover what he owes.

If you are interested in the car or parts left on the 75 914 Parts Car i have also PM me and i can give you more info. or just ask questions here and i will answer what i can.
r_towle
post a pirce on what you would like to get for the car please, forum rules.
Also
Can you obtain a valid title via the lein process in your state?

Rich
aceoneal1
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 14 2011, 01:43 PM) *

post a pirce on what you would like to get for the car please, forum rules.
Also
Can you obtain a valid title via the lein process in your state?

Well if i must put a price then i say $1500obo (or trade for rat rod or pre 60's project) and thats for all of it including the yellow parts car. Or shoot me an offer and we can go from there. And i do have the paperwork for my state for the lein sale.
As for shipping i will set that up but its at the buyers expense. or if your in my area close enough to me i will drop it off
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.