Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F#%K! Can't Catch a breaK! F#ing Theives!
Jake Raby
post Jul 19 2004, 01:48 PM
Post #21

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Damn, I'm glad I live in the middle of no where!

That really sucks..

Last week a man down the road heard his tractor fire up, but no one was suppose to be driving it....

he ran in the house and came out with a double barrel... The tractor was hauling ass across the field to a trailer to be stolen...

The owner blasted the thief, knocked him off the tractor and he was squashed..... The pics I saw showed a huge chevron type tire tread inbedded on his back! he got exactly what he deserved...

BTW, I saw the trigger man at the store this morning, with a stringer of bass, he never even got arrested...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jul 19 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #22

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Jul 19 2004, 11:48 AM)
Damn, I'm glad I live in the middle of no where!

That really sucks..

Last week a man down the road heard his tractor fire up, but no one was suppose to be driving it....

he ran in the house and came out with a double barrel... The tractor was hauling ass across the field to a trailer to be stolen...

The owner blasted the thief, knocked him off the tractor and he was squashed..... The pics I saw showed a huge chevron type tire tread inbedded on his back! he got exactly what he deserved...

BTW, I saw the trigger man at the store this morning, with a stringer of bass, he never even got arrested...

Southern Justice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) Man I would have liked to catch the guy that wrecked my Blaupunkt! Car alarm time!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Jul 19 2004, 04:18 PM
Post #23

Engine Surgeon

Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Yep... Come around these parts and if the hounds don't get ya- The Winchester will!

We have lived on the same property for 35 years, the only thing thats been stolen was the gas out of my dads old truck when we had a local drunk that needed some gas to go pick up some shine!

In the old days moonshiners used to use hogs as theft deterrents, they would eat the mash and stay drunk all the time but them suckers are mean! If one takes you down they'll kill ya from just stepping on you!

Its a totally different world!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 06:46 AM