Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festivus, October 23, 2011
SLITS
post Oct 24 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #101

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

Damn Kent, I didn't notice how foggy it was when you took pictures of all the cars. It was so thick I can't even pick them out.***

*** All I get is a grey screen ... no images.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914-300Hemi
post Oct 24 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #102

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,794
Region Association: Southern California

Great event as usual Ron and Glen. It was great to see everybody and talkk to fellow 914 lovers. Thanks for hosting the event.
+Quote Post
nathansnathan
post Oct 24 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 11,782

It was my 3rd time coming to the swap meet. Thank you for having this, I had a great time. I got pics when the haze cleared. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Attached Image
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
Attached Image
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
Attached Image
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)
Attached Image
impressive
Attached Image
some very clean cars
Attached Image
There were 4 double cab vanagons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) no pics of the buses (someone else had a 72 there besides me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )
Attached Image
The coffee was pretty good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) and the people were great
Attached Image
Can't wait until next time! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Madswede
post Oct 25 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #104

Flat Out Driver

Member No.: 6,831
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I spontaneously showed up for a couple hours on my way back from LA with a load of furniture and heirlooms from my family, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thanks Glen and Ron! Nice to see people and meet some new ones that I didn't meet or remember meeting at WCR last year.

Gotta make more of those swap meets. Learned a lot, as I always do at these events. Even got a muffler and an AAR valve (neither for myself). Lots of nice cars there too. Was that a 2.4 in that car in the garage Ron? The one you guys fired up right when the food was pretty much gone. It sounded pretty beefy for a 2.4 is why I ask.
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Oct 25 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #105

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696

QUOTE(Madswede @ Oct 25 2011, 11:09 AM) *

I spontaneously showed up for a couple hours on my way back from LA with a load of furniture and heirlooms from my family, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Thanks Glen and Ron! Nice to see people and meet some new ones that I didn't meet or remember meeting at WCR last year.

Gotta make more of those swap meets. Learned a lot, as I always do at these events. Even got a muffler and an AAR valve (neither for myself). Lots of nice cars there too. Was that a 2.4 in that car in the garage Ron? The one you guys fired up right when the food was pretty much gone. It sounded pretty beefy for a 2.4 is why I ask.

It is a 2.4T MFI flat six in the Schlitzalom. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

And a question for Sean Malloy .... were you driving an orange teener with SD Auto Sport signs and checked flag paint job? If you were, Bill Root would like to thank you for following him partially home as his fuel pump was glitching. This is his third pump failure and he doesn't understand why it fails (or know where it is mounted or what kind it is). Car is a '75 with a 350 in it .........
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Oct 26 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #106

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Sean... new graphics idea for ya bud! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached Image
+Quote Post
76-914
post Oct 27 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #107

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 24 2011, 04:51 PM) *

Damn Kent, I didn't notice how foggy it was when you took pictures of all the cars. It was so thick I can't even pick them out.***

*** All I get is a grey screen ... no images.

That wasn't fog (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) Actually, I posted them to Sean M's thread on accident then erased them on my camera. I tried to cut n paste from seans thread and that was what I ended up with. I was going to ask an admin for help but they're busy enough.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:26 PM