Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> helped a buddy build a deck..., and drove the teener there..
scottb
post Jul 18 2004, 04:09 PM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

and that is the story. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

it was one of those days when the engine and tranny just hummed. no grinds, no chugs, just smooth fast everything. showed a couple of ricers what 100mph looks like and then headed over the hill from wilbraham to monson for you western mass guys. speed limit 35, well 65-70 works too. having an absolute ball playing with the corners when around the corner from the other way comes the local constable. uh oh. look in the rear view and see the tell tale tail lights of his interest in turning around and asking me a few questions. quick adrenaline rush and i realize i am very near my turn which will take me down another smaller and even more curvy country lane. speed increases and off i go. make my turn, a few more turns, and once again life is good.

then i built a deck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ejm
post Jul 18 2004, 06:58 PM
Post #2

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

Group: Members
Member No.: 224
Region Association: None

oh yea...that hill is a long climb out of wilbraham but what view of the valley on the way back...worked with a guy who lived at the apex of one tighter left-handers in monson...says it was good for a wreck a week...more in winter...welcome to my playground...you understand why it takes two hours to get the sunday morning paper (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) = (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:29 AM