Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: helped a buddy build a deck...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
and that is the story. driving.gif

it was one of those days when the engine and tranny just hummed. no grinds, no chugs, just smooth fast everything. showed a couple of ricers what 100mph looks like and then headed over the hill from wilbraham to monson for you western mass guys. speed limit 35, well 65-70 works too. having an absolute ball playing with the corners when around the corner from the other way comes the local constable. uh oh. look in the rear view and see the tell tale tail lights of his interest in turning around and asking me a few questions. quick adrenaline rush and i realize i am very near my turn which will take me down another smaller and even more curvy country lane. speed increases and off i go. make my turn, a few more turns, and once again life is good.

then i built a deck. beerchug.gif
ejm
oh yea...that hill is a long climb out of wilbraham but what view of the valley on the way back...worked with a guy who lived at the apex of one tighter left-handers in monson...says it was good for a wreck a week...more in winter...welcome to my playground...you understand why it takes two hours to get the sunday morning paper driving.gif = biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.