Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS Sawsall-Party Taking requests, Pictures Added , the cutting has begun
bdstone914
post Oct 10 2011, 07:54 AM
Post #1

bdstone914

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,319

Taking requests for cut out body parts

I am cutting up a 1974 914. The complete front trunk pan is going to one member and the whole center section that includes the targa bar, firewall and floor is also spoken for.

I need to cut up and get this car gone in the next two weeks.

I does have some rust in the pass long in the front and rear trunk floor rust.

Most of the rest of the car is in good shape. I want to make the best use of the body to see it go to other 914 restorations. I want to maximize the use of the car and may not accept the first offer it if makes another part useless.

The front pass fender is crunched in the back area by the door.. Other three fenders are in good shape. Some bondo around the sail panels as a result of body work.

Tell me what you need or take a picture of that area and I will see what I can do to get that part. I can also take a picture of the area you may need and mark cut lines.

Some parts I know are good are:

E brake handle mount $35
Cross member $75
Front drivers fender $125
Rear fenders $175 each
Rear trunk panel that hold the tail lights $75
Cowl panel $100.
Suspension consoles $75
Engine mount consoles $75
I also have some good forward long sections cut out from other cars.

Name your part and will see if we can agree on a price. I am not looking to retire on this one but cutting up a car is a lot of work if done right. Pictures can be sent to bdstone914@aol.com. You can also call me at 951 536 7478.

I can ship large parts but is may take some time to pack the big sections.

Local pickup is preferred.

Pictures to follow.

And yes Andy I will post the VIN in the data base this time.

Bruce

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:19 PM