Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Sawsall-Party Taking requests
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Taking requests for cut out body parts

I am cutting up a 1974 914. The complete front trunk pan is going to one member and the whole center section that includes the targa bar, firewall and floor is also spoken for.

I need to cut up and get this car gone in the next two weeks.

I does have some rust in the pass long in the front and rear trunk floor rust.

Most of the rest of the car is in good shape. I want to make the best use of the body to see it go to other 914 restorations. I want to maximize the use of the car and may not accept the first offer it if makes another part useless.

The front pass fender is crunched in the back area by the door.. Other three fenders are in good shape. Some bondo around the sail panels as a result of body work.

Tell me what you need or take a picture of that area and I will see what I can do to get that part. I can also take a picture of the area you may need and mark cut lines.

Some parts I know are good are:

E brake handle mount $35
Cross member $75
Front drivers fender $125
Rear fenders $175 each
Rear trunk panel that hold the tail lights $75
Cowl panel $100.
Suspension consoles $75
Engine mount consoles $75
I also have some good forward long sections cut out from other cars.

Name your part and will see if we can agree on a price. I am not looking to retire on this one but cutting up a car is a lot of work if done right. Pictures can be sent to bdstone914@aol.com. You can also call me at 951 536 7478.

I can ship large parts but is may take some time to pack the big sections.

Local pickup is preferred.

Pictures to follow.

And yes Andy I will post the VIN in the data base this time.

Bruce

TargaToy
Will you separate the areas containing the exterior door handles and vent pipes from the rear fenders?

If so, why the bondo near the sails? I need areas not rusted out from behind.

Thanks.

Click to view attachment

ThePaintedMan
PM Sent for the passenger suspension console, if nothing else!
bdstone914
Passenger suspension console spoken for.
Will confirm it is useable after I cut it out.

Bruce
jmill
I need a fairly straight and rust free drivers side front panel and drivers side headlight bucket including the drain tube. If it's rusted through in the hoodseal area I don't want it. The bucket pictured is for a 75-76. I need the early one.

bdstone914
Bump for pictures added

More pictures upon request of specific areas.
budk
1. What condition are the rear taillight sections?

2. Is the engine/tranny support bar available?

Thanks.
porbmw
Hi Bruce

This is a slight hijack....but just to let you know that I FINALLY got across the Border to pick up parts....
All is great, thanks for the door glass and window vents...and for throwing in (gently) the extra vent glass

Paul
jmill
Headlight bucket looks decent. PM me with price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.