Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> fs complete set of calipers in great working condition, fs complete set of calipers from a 1974 914
mgphoto
post Oct 16 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #21

"If there is a mistake it will find me"

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,225
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 08:49 PM) *

this is charles william hunter i am 78 years old, anybody in this forum call me now at XXX-XXX-XXXX i want to tell you the truth about this guy thats running his mouth, i want the 914 club to know exactley how much of a 914 guy he really is and show you what he really doesnt know, i remember this guy calling after he got his motor, he was saying the motor has play in the flywheel pulley, i sold the motor to him minus the flywheel, wich he was aware of, this young fellow did not even know enough that their are shims that go in to take the end play out when he installs a flywheel, he started bitching pissing and moaning, he was aware of it,this motor was taken out of a running car that i drove, i built more of these motors than any of you people on this club,i have been building air cooled before half of you people were even born, i built air cooled vw motors for ultra light airplanes,decamed motors, somthing half of you know it alls cant even understand, i am telling you like it is, and i really dont give a shit about your club,i made my buisness in 1963 and my buisness will run just fine without any of you, what you have is a bunch of know it alls that dont know shit, and the guy who says he took apart a motor of mine that was truely from me and it was wrong, i challenge any day of the week to compair your knowledge against mine, so big mouth you better be sure the motor was built by me CHARLES WILLIAM HUNTER, my wife tells me you dont like capital letters,well i just left some for you, the problem here is you have a bunch of people who read a little in a book and all of a sudden their air cooled experts,half of you peoiple could not tell each other how to put rings on a piston, i veiw your forums, and i sit back and say to myself, they must actually be sitting their with a book in their habd reading from it, azample, half of you fucken know it alls, still dont know how to check an aircooled motor for spark, without strarting it or turning it over untill you wash out the cylinders and you create another fucken problem, example look in the forum now and listen to all the book fucken worms trying to tell a guy how to duiagnose his motor with fuel running out the muffler, go ahed and keep cranking it and look for problems fucken book worms with no mechanical mind, half of you dont even know how a motor runs, you can keep your derbys on your head and keep bullshitting people and go to bed truely knowing that you dont know shit, so asshole with your comment that i would build a motor with head gaskets piled, i challenge you to build a motor and i will run you in a quarter mile title for title if your not willing shut your mouth, my wife will not be apologizing to anybody for somthing she nor i did, anybody who wants to buy good parts or have a motor built come see me, untill then, the book worms and the club can go fuck yourselves, i forgot more about air cooled than half of you will ever know, and another thing pick your fights with my son, i am damn proud of him he went through some hard times fought back and he is a fucken winner in my book, to the guy that everybody sends their motors to, why the hell would all these people send you motors, and your not the guy selling them to people, you never had a motor built by me come across your bullshit fake desk,

Hey Chucky,
Here is the flywheel you sent!!!!

Attached Image

Still in the crate! Rusted and 6 broken teeth, how many broken teeth in you mouth Danny????

And you are right, Danny is a real "fucken winner"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ripping914
post Oct 16 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #22

I'm new here ...

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 13,644
Region Association: None

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 08:29 PM) *

this is charles william hunter i am 78 years old, anybody in this forum call me now at XXX-XXX-XXXX i want to tell you the truth about this guy thats running his mouth, i want the 914 club to know exactley how much of a 914 guy he really is and show you what he really doesnt know, i remember this guy calling after he got his motor, he was saying the motor has play in the flywheel pulley, i sold the motor to him minus the flywheel, wich he was aware of, this young fellow did not even know enough that their are shims that go in to take the end play out when he installs a flywheel, he started bitching pissing and moaning, he was aware of it,this motor was taken out of a running car that i drove, i built more of these motors than any of you people on this club,i have been building air cooled before half of you people were even born, i built air cooled vw motors for ultra light airplanes,decamed motors, somthing half of you know it alls cant even understand, i am telling you like it is, and i really dont give a shit about your club,i made my buisness in 1963 and my buisness will run just fine without any of you, what you have is a bunch of know it alls that dont know shit, and the guy who says he took apart a motor of mine that was truely from me and it was wrong, i challenge any day of the week to compair your knowledge against mine, so big mouth you better be sure the motor was built by me CHARLES WILLIAM HUNTER, my wife tells me you dont like capital letters,well i just left some for you, the problem here is you have a bunch of people who read a little in a book and all of a sudden their air cooled experts,half of you peoiple could not tell each other how to put rings on a piston, i veiw your forums, and i sit back and say to myself, they must actually be sitting their with a book in their habd reading from it, azample, half of you fucken know it alls, still dont know how to check an aircooled motor for spark, without strarting it or turning it over untill you wash out the cylinders and you create another fucken problem, example look in the forum now and listen to all the book fucken worms trying to tell a guy how to duiagnose his motor with fuel running out the muffler, go ahed and keep cranking it and look for problems fucken book worms with no mechanical mind, half of you dont even know how a motor runs, you can keep your derbys on your head and keep bullshitting people and go to bed truely knowing that you dont know shit, so asshole with your comment that i would build a motor with head gaskets piled, i challenge you to build a motor and i will run you in a quarter mile title for title if your not willing shut your mouth, my wife will not be apologizing to anybody for somthing she nor i did, anybody who wants to buy good parts or have a motor built come see me, untill then, the book worms and the club can go fuck yourselves, i forgot more about air cooled than half of you will ever know, and another thing pick your fights with my son, i am damn proud of him he went through some hard times fought back and he is a fucken winner in my book, to the guy that everybody sends their motors to, why the hell would all these people send you motors, and your not the guy selling them to people, you never had a motor built by me come across your bullshit fake desk,

Hey Chucky,

Attached Image

Still in the crate! Rusted and 6 broken teeth, how many broken teeth in you mouth Danny????

you were informed when you bought this motor, it needed a flywheel, i installed a garbage flywheel for shipping asshole, i rememberd the call from you, you never installed a 914 motor,you also asked about the fuel pressure regulator, what aftermarket pump i should use, at that time i said holy shit, i guess the ione that porsche used from factory that is hard mounted on the motor was not good enough for you, you also worked on the transplant for a week, you also asked should i keep the trans on, or should i put it in one at a time, you truely are a fucken retard
+Quote Post
mgphoto
post Oct 16 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(ripping914 @ Oct 16 2011, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(mgphoto @ Oct 16 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Hey Chucky,

Attached Image

you were informed when you bought this motor, it needed a flywheel, i installed a garbage flywheel for shipping asshole, i rememberd the call from you, you never installed a 914 motor,you also asked about the fuel pressure regulator, what aftermarket pump i should use, at that time i said holy shit, i guess the ione that porsche used from factory that is hard mounted on the motor was not good enough for you, you also worked on the transplant for a week, you also asked should i keep the trans on, or should i put it in one at a time, you truely are a fucken retard

Keep lying, you are digging the hole deeper!
So you went from not dealing with me to talking on the phone, I keep this up and maybe I will get my money back!!!
Read your own emails asshole!!!! And we never spoke on the phone after you excepted payment!!!
Wrong guy you must have ripped off another guy for a different motor!
Oh, I have owned my 914 for 30 years, and SchantzMD is the only other person to touch my car in that 30 years asshole!!!
No I worked on the engine for 2 months trying to fix so it would run, you used type 1 shimms for the crank end play you are the fucking retard!
+Quote Post
SchantzMD
post Oct 17 2011, 03:20 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 6,233

1) First, No offense was meant on this end from me to you, or to your wife, and I truly appreciate your unintentional compliment of Einstein, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif), which of course was meant to be an insult. The reason I commented on your post was because I merely wished to resolve a series of questions which surround the Hunter Automotive profile. The problem is that issues like this create problems for ALL sellers since it creates a high level of buyer dis-trust from items being sold which are not as described.

2) The fact is that YES, I have worked on 2 of the engines which came from the Screaming914/Ripping9142011/Hunter914 facility and I personally saw both eBay advertisements prior to receiving the actual engines. The facts that I stated about the conditions of both are exactly what I discovered, no less, no more. Although mgphoto's engine was marginal at best, the red and silver engine which was sold to a gentleman in Long Beach about 2 years ago definitely needs an explanation. I am not claiming that you were the builder/seller, but if it came from your facility then you should have some idea surrounding the reasons for the complications after the sale, and why a refund/compensation was not given.

3) This is not second hand information because as I stated I saw the eBay ad and also spoke to a gentleman at the Hunter facility to ask some questions about the red and silver engine prior to dis-assembly. I was given the same story as the buyer in Long Beach about the great condition of the engine which was obviously false.

4) The reason people don't buy engines from me is because they simply CAN'T. I only build engines between my engineering classes and therefore I can only produce about 6 a year. Also, most are already per-ordered and have a 3-6 month lead time. Therefore I have to turn away a lot of work because I just don't have the time to do a proper job.

5) You are right, I am a book worm, that's the only way you can get through an intense engineering program that has a 9/10 dropout rate and learn how things work. The difference though is that I've also been building anything that moves including engines since I was 9 years old, yes I said that correctly, 9, so therefore I have the hands on experience to go with the book smarts. Just for your notes my 1st build was a flat head 6 cyl Continental engine and since then I've built over a dozen N-14 and Big cam Cummins diesel engines, a half dozen Cat 3406B diesel engines, dozens of flat head LPG, Nissan, Toyota, GM, Ford, and Dodge engines, a few Detroit and Perkins engines, and recently over 3-4 dozen air cooled VW/Porsche engines.

6) You're also right, I probably couldn't put 3 whole engines together if ALL of the parts were mixed up, that would be just HORRIBLE. I mean trying to identify 1.7L and 2.0L rods by a forging design, or a 5mm crank pin diameter difference, boy that would be way too complicated for me to understand,... or even worse maybe I'd have to try to identify a solid from hydraulic camshaft profile by the ring count on the cam casting,... or notice 8mm and 10mm rocker arm adjuster screws,... or calculate valve lift, or deck height, or a compression ratio, oh my head is just spinning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) .

But wait! Here's a link to one of my OLD ads which shows just SOME of my stuff, I think with my last count I had 16 914s, so I guess that means I'm just a small fry that has no idea of what I'm doing,...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=137532&hl=

Listen, I have nothing against you or your facility but I do have an issue when people are getting taken advantage of. From the grammatical style in your posts it is quite evident that whoever you are you are most likely the same individual, and I feel that you're using a different name to try and fool people. Just review your posts, 1st you say that you're a 71 year old mother that took over for her troubled son, then you're a 78 year old father that is an air-cooled expert, with both of these you said that you had NO knowledge of mgphoto's engine issues and everything in the NEW business is now Kosher. Then in a later post you state that you remember speaking to mgphoto about his engine issue. I don't know a lot about Psychology but I do know that it's a lot easier to remember the facts if they're the truth because lies are difficult to remember.

A word of advice. If you want to lay this reputation issue to rest for once and all then you need to start supplying some consistent answers without the use of name calling or insults. I find it very hard to believe that a 70+ year old couple that ran a successful business for over 30 years would resort to name calling so soon in a conversation. Issues arise with used parts, that's just the nature of the beast, but calling your customers names and using foul language is quite unacceptable. Also, it doesn't matter how many times you change your screen name the "Interweb" will track you. A simple Google search links together Screaming914, Porsche914huntersbuilt, Ripping914, etc, etc and shows all the issues associates with past transactions. If you're going to win over the 914 crowd you'll have to lay to rest the past issues with your facility and prove how it's changed. Most of the guys here are very willing to live and let live as long as they know the past won't be repeated. They understand life's issues and its downfalls but if they feel that they're getting the wool pulled over their eyes then they'll be extremely unreceptive to your posts.

This conversation has obviously become juvenile and after this post I have no interest in continuing this discussion because unfortunately you are either unable or unwilling to supply any consistent answers. I also have no interest in "racing for pinks" because I'm not James Dean or the Fonz, and for your records I don't have a "bullshit desk" but I do have a "steel workbench" that has had 2 of the Hunter facility engines in it.

--------------(Posted below is the PM received from Ripping914)---------------------

hey shantzmd, this is charles hunter, december 13 1932, you are running your mouth saying things that you know nothing about, you tell people to go look at a photo, i have people who work for me einstein, this has nothing to do with my son antmore now this is about me and my wife and you insulting the woman who i have been married to for 51 years, you have never had a motor built by charles hunter come across your bullshit desk, i have built more motors than you will ever see, since 1963, you are nothing more than a parts changing book fucken worm, this is now about me and you, insult my wife, your a fucken coward, i will build a motor you build a motor and lets run quarter mile title for title, and i will show you a fucken real air cooled specialist, i forgot more about these motors than you will ever know, 40 years, your a punk with a big mouth, i hope you take pride in insulting an innocent person, me nor my wife ever had any buisness dealings with you nor did you ever have a motor i put together, i will tell you why asshole, i have not sold any of the motors i personally built to anybody but my local boys, so your acusations are false about me, you might have done somthing somwhere that involved my son, but i guareantee you never me, i read your bullshit reply people send you motors you never received a motor built by me in your entire life, and if people really do send you motors, why i ask, why are you not the guy people are buying from, heres why you are like a woman at a beauty salon it make you feel important to get involved in gossip, thats your existance asshole, if you were any good people would be buying from you, or cant you understand that einstein, go back to playing with little cars on the tyco track and keep dreaming about being what i really am the an air cooled specialist since 1963 you peice of garbage it took me 40 years to get to where i am, and you think you know just when you closed the last page in your manual the real world took over and you just dont measure up, keep living in gossip and untruthes and eventually you will run into reality, i would love to have a guy litterally dump not two but three motors in boxes with different cams diffent cranks different rocker arm and watch how long it takes uou to figure out tha stock build and the right matching performance builds without measuring instruments, so i could watch you crumble, while i am simply doing what i do best putting all 3 different vuilds together, sit back and think of what i really think about you insulting my wife neither of us ever had any buisness with any of you people ever, you attacked a 71 year old woman

+Quote Post
mgphoto
post Oct 17 2011, 11:55 AM
Post #25

Maybe we got rid of this vermin!
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Oct 17 2011, 12:39 PM
Post #26

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

Ok, ya'll need a timeout ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Calling out someone is one thing, the heavy mudslinging is something we do not appreciate.
And by "we", i mean the whole admin team.

Thread closed pending further admin actions.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 06:56 AM