Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Doc Evil's Transaxle Builds
shoguneagle
post Nov 1 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #1

shoguneagle

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

Doc Evil has outdone himself on my transaxle build.. Everything from the building process, to finishing, to shipping was done in the highest level of care, concern, and personal integrity. Lookingt at the transaxle and how it was shipped, I see the personal attention to every detail in producing one of the finest finished product that I have ever seen.

The Doc is one of a few people that I have seen in my life time who I would completely trust to build any of my needed parts, etc. I do not need to get involved since I know he builds to the highest level of personal integrity. Even more so, he seeks to keep the rest of us informed on how, why, etc; I believe Doc is a natural teacher who really likes to see people learn and understand; willing to share his knowledge and expertise.

Eric Shea is another one like the Doc.

How do I know?? I have seen a lot of different people in my 70 years; military, banking, aviation, etc so they both have been judged with all my background. You can depend on the highest quality job from each of them.

Do support all our manufacturers, vendors and members because this is where we all get the best help. There are many of our members who do operate at this level.

How many people put themselves through medical school building transaxles and still do it as something to support his other toys the Doc has in the hopper???

Thanks, Doc, for everything. Now get back to work being the "GREAT DOC EVIL OF THE EVILWORKS".

Steve Hurt
Retired International Banker
Retired United Airlines SFO Maintenance Facility
Retired USN and Reserves 29yrs, 9 mo, 2weeks, 2days
Retired Registered Investment Advisor, Calif. Real Estate Broker, SEC Registered Principle
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 10:30 AM