Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WCC 2005, Dates set
Pnambic
post Nov 9 2004, 10:34 PM
Post #101

Honk if you like obscene gestures!

Group: Members
Member No.: 546
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 9 2004, 11:09 PM)
2132 miles. If I get my transaxle rebuilt I plan on driving the distance this year.  :unsure:  I hope we have a caravan this time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)  :driving-girl:  :driving:  :driving-girl:  :driving:  :driving-girl:  :driving:

Wow, a 2000 mile caravan. Now THAT would rock!

....Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck. You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Nov 9 2004, 11:24 PM
Post #102

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

We're definitely staying in Vegas on the way! During the 04 trip we dropped in on Renegades shop. Nice bunch of hard working guy's! They went out of their way to meet with us at a moments notice.

Picture this....(Phone call at 4:30 in the afternoon.) Scott answers, Renegade Hybrids..... (me) Ya.. Scott? Ya this is Scott.... (me) Hey this is Rick From MN. I have a 914 with a 928 V8 and I'm in town. I hoped to stop by and meet with you and check out your shop.... (Scott) Your here?.... (me) Ya... (scott) I was heading out the door but I'll stick around....come on over I got to see this! (scott Yell's back in the shop).... Hey guys there's a guy on the phone that say's he has a 928 V8 in his 914!....

Very coool day!

Vegas Racer, Got that street car going? Ohya.. Who is the Nissan conversion guy? Sorry I forgot your name. My bad.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) Ready for a road trip?
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Nov 9 2004, 11:59 PM
Post #103

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 9 2004, 10:24 PM)
Vegas Racer, Got that street car going? Ohya.. Who is the Nissan conversion guy? Sorry I forgot your name. My bad.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) Ready for a road trip?

Oh Yeah. I'm ready. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif) All I gotta do is fill up the gas tank and I'm good to go. Driving my new 6 I should be able to make a lot better time (plus have a helluvalot more fun) than towing the race car. I expect Chris914n6 will be ready to join our pair of flared black teeners.
Look out WCC 2005. Here we come.
+Quote Post
Ferg
post Nov 10 2004, 10:00 AM
Post #104

914 Guru

Member No.: 116
Region Association: None

I'm starting to make some plans myself, weather can be iffy in the rocky's that time of year, but i'm game. I'm sure that some other Denver people (Gint, Scott, Brant ect) will be thinking about it as well, so if a caravan gets planned, count me in.
Ferg.
+Quote Post
ThinAir
post Nov 10 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #105

Best friends

Member No.: 231
Region Association: Southwest Region

If the gang goes through Flagstaff I may be up for joining in. I don't know if I'll be going straight from Flagstaff or if I'll be going to Phoenix first and then to Southern CA. It's still too early to tell.
+Quote Post
Gint
post Nov 10 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #106

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I'm starting to make some plans myself, weather can be iffy in the rocky's that time of year, but i'm game. I'm sure that some other Denver people (Gint, Scott, Brant ect) will be thinking about it as well, so if a caravan gets planned, count me in.
Ferg.

If the wife's got a job by then and I'm still employed, I'm there. If not, well... maybe. The car more than likely won't be ready, but that never stopped me before.
+Quote Post
Allan
post Nov 10 2004, 08:40 PM
Post #107

Teenerless Weenie

Member No.: 2,304
Region Association: Southern California

Jeeeeeez!!!! I am so envious of you V8 Guys!! Please come to WCC so I can show my wife how imortant it is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:48 AM