Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Way OT Web site Hosting, Have to change
Howard
post Aug 4 2004, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

Our web site host is giving us fits. One sold out, another took over, and yet another is here now. Each one has their own little habits. Anyone here do this? Big deal to us is ability for a customer to fill out a quote request form. CGI shit I know nothing about. Guru's???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lapuwali
post Aug 4 2004, 05:12 PM
Post #2

Not another one!

Member No.: 1,743

This somewhat depends on the hosting deal you have now. Are you sharing a server, or leasing an entire server, or just leasing space and YOU provided the server?

I presume you contracted someone to develop the site for you. Those people still around? If you were happy with the work they did for that, you might pitch the idea of having them handle this for you. If the site developers were the original site hosters, well, this kind of thing happens. Can't recommend anyone in SoCal (don't know anyone), I can only wish you luck in finding a good service.
+Quote Post
Part Pricer
post Aug 4 2004, 05:25 PM
Post #3

Believe everything I post

Member No.: 35

Howard,

I can help you out. I've got to run out right now, but I'll PM you when I get back.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:50 AM