Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way OT Web site Hosting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Our web site host is giving us fits. One sold out, another took over, and yet another is here now. Each one has their own little habits. Anyone here do this? Big deal to us is ability for a customer to fill out a quote request form. CGI shit I know nothing about. Guru's???
lapuwali
This somewhat depends on the hosting deal you have now. Are you sharing a server, or leasing an entire server, or just leasing space and YOU provided the server?

I presume you contracted someone to develop the site for you. Those people still around? If you were happy with the work they did for that, you might pitch the idea of having them handle this for you. If the site developers were the original site hosters, well, this kind of thing happens. Can't recommend anyone in SoCal (don't know anyone), I can only wish you luck in finding a good service.
Part Pricer
Howard,

I can help you out. I've got to run out right now, but I'll PM you when I get back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.