Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Way OT: Funny thing happened on the way home, brown streak in road with smoke up ahead
Bruce Allert
post Aug 4 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Hellions asleep

Group: Members
Member No.: 441
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I like playing golf up at the Resort At The Mountain in Welches. It's halfway up to Mt. Hood here in Orygun. I took a back way home to look for deer & elk or whatever else might cross my path. I began seeing a brown, wide mark going down the road & thought WTH? As I continued I started seeing smoke. Actually it was quite a bit. My first thought was a forest fire. I rounded a turn and just turning into a driveway was a tow truck pulling a 40 foot fit tree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) He had drug that tree about a mile & the friction had set it on fire (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Apparently he was gonna use it for fire wood... can't much blame him cuz the road crews just cut the fallen trees away from the road in the winter & leave them. If he were to buck it up where it layed he'd prolly get fined or arrested for stealing BLM trees. He still took a chance but it was funny to see a wrecker skiddin a bigass tree down the road! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

.......b
(wished I'd a had the camera) <_<
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 05:32 AM