Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT 2005 Mustang, doesn't look good
Meredith
post Aug 6 2004, 04:32 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,414
Region Association: None

QUOTE(davep @ Aug 6 2004, 01:18 PM)
Has the GT40 hit production yet?

Technically, it's not called the GT40 anymore. It's just the GT because they added something like 2 or 4 inches to the height.

I swear I don't usually nitpick at things like that, but I just got excited because I knew something for once. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Mer
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3d914
post Aug 6 2004, 05:11 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 1,191
Region Association: Southwest Region

I agree with Tod about the Mustang at the show two years ago. It was very impressive - I was totally surprised that Ford would even attempt something like that.

Obviously they wimped out. The beurocrats must have gotten ahold of the design. Thats their loss. I would have actually liked to own one, but not now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)
+Quote Post
i love porsche
post Aug 7 2004, 10:44 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(shotgun @ Aug 6 2004, 02:32 PM)
QUOTE(davep @ Aug 6 2004, 01:18 PM)
Has the GT40 hit production yet?

Technically, it's not called the GT40 anymore. It's just the GT because they added something like 2 or 4 inches to the height.

I swear I don't usually nitpick at things like that, but I just got excited because I knew something for once. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Mer

its actually 44 inches tall..and they were still going to call it ghe GT 40...but there is a company who already has that name licensed...so Ford offered them 1 millon, plus they could keep the name...the company said they wanted 40 mil...so Ford turned them down and just went with GT

as far as the mustang goes, it does look really good in person, i , for one love the new shape, and it looks even better from the inside (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:29 PM