Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Couple quick questions: fog light covers & horn buttons
my wife hates my car
post Dec 6 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,331
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Just curious, did 914's come with a horn button that had a painted Porsche logo? I have had about 18 of these cars, and 3 have had this button. The first I thought some ding dong painted it, so i scrubbed it off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) The next I sold on ebay, & made a mortgage payment. The third is in my sweetheart (stella) & is not for sale. I have noticed they all come out of 1970-71 cars. Next question, fog light grills. Every fog light grill I see has a big round hole in them for the light. I am tearing apart a 1970, (for parts of course) & the grills are full across. I kinda like that look & will probobly keep them for Stella. They are orange on the backside, but someone has painted the front side black. What is the reason behind the different grills? Thanks for you info. Hank
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 08:52 AM