Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> RIP: 914world member, Randal Scott Bolan
BKLA
post Dec 30 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #1

Really old member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,590
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

He passed away the day after christmas, and just a few weeks afterselling his black 914 with a v6 conversion. I met him only once a couple of years ago when he posted a WTB or trade ad for a starter. I happened to have an old one on the shelf and gave him a call. We met near where he was living in SE portland, snd he told me about his situation with his car. He was trying to get it completed so that he could sell it to help with his financial situation.

I gave him the starter and asked if there was anything else I could help with. He said no, but he'd keep my number just in case.

I got a call from a woman yesterday asking if I knew Randall. The name didn't ring a bell, until she mentioned the black 914. She said he had finally sold the 914 a few weeks ago, and that he had passed from natural causes either on CHristmas Day or the 26th.

I didn't know Randal and only met him the one time, but I thought the world should know.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:13 PM