Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> clutch options, what kits are available for a big 4 car
nsr-jamie
post Jan 16 2012, 07:56 AM
Post #1

914 guy in Japan

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,305
Region Association: None

Well, got some bad news that its about time to replace my clutch after all these years...had been going good for the last 10 years and than when I checked my car into the bodyshop for some insurance paint and bodywork it came home with a poorly functioning clutch and now looks to need replacement. It will work for a little more but is slipping...I was quite angry with the bodyshop as this has happened and am still discussing this problem with the owner...

I searched around for some clutch kits here in Japan and could not find much and know places like AA and Automotion sell them but wanted to ask what others are running or may recommend.

My car is a 72 4 cylinder model with a 2.2L big bore kit, performance cam, big valve heads, 40mm duel dellortos and puts out around 140 HP...I was using a stock clutch with I believe a 6 spring 911S disc but can't remember cause it has been so many years.

Looking at some kind of performance clutch kit that will last a long time and not break the bank. Any suggestions, ideas or recommendations?

Thank you
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 11:44 AM