Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good Pictures of Red 914's
72914S
post Aug 30 2004, 07:26 PM
Post #21

love this shot

Group: Members
Member No.: 900
Region Association: South East States

Here is my Guards red (a.k.a ticket red) They say yellow is faster but RED looks fast just sitting there.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
1bad914
post Aug 30 2004, 07:58 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,028

Thanks everybody, I use this as a guide, I pick a few colors and go to my paint supplier, he mixes up a few ounces of each and I spray them on color cards, a coat of clear laid on a little thick and you get the idea. I started doing that after I painted a 914 polar silver and hated it. I painted it silver on Saturday, looked at it for two days and sanded it all of and painted it New Beetle Yellow the next Saturday. I won't do that again. Plus I have all these cool little cans of 914 paint samples. I think I'm leaning toward Bahia, partially based on this thread and this picture...daddy likes!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 05:13 AM