Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> thinking of selling not sure if it's worth it
rick 918-S
post Aug 30 2004, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I have a some serious interest from a publication to feature my car. I would like to really turn the wick up on the quality and performance before I share my vision with the world any further.

I need to fund a major rebuild over the winter. I need to buy a bunch of stuff. I was thinking of the Mueller stuff, the "H" gear mod, sway bars, turbo tie rods, new struts, could use a set of beefed axles, a J West shift thing, and some of the Morphen carpet and stuff. I have basically a working mule car. I have over 2000 miles since I trailered the car to the WCC. I don't think I babied the car either. I handed Rob Ways the keys for the AX, he asked what he could rev the motor to, I told him the tac doesn't work Just listen to the motor it will let you know when to back off! The problem I had with the motor I think was my fault.

Here's my thought. If I were to make up some parts would anyone be interested in purchasing parts to do a conversion or have me build a car for them? I was thinking of starting a conversion Business like Renegade. I'm not sure I want to get into this as a full on Business just fund and develop my own car. Anyone interested in purchasing my car as a finished build with the stipulation I get to keep the car and show for a year or somthing? (kidding (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) )

Any of you guy's doing a ma & pa business really making any money doing it?

Anyone have any experience raising money for a magazine/ show car?

Anyone ever have a magazine car? Anyone ever been paid to feature their car?

Anyone with any idea's? If you don't want to post here PM me.

Thanks,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/assimilate.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:42 PM