Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OH NO! FFC realization!!, I'm not worthly.....
SpecialK
post Sep 2 2004, 07:23 PM
Post #1

aircraft surgeon

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,797

Had a little PM session with fellow BBS member to see if he might be attending the FFC. He indicated that he probably pass on making it this time due to paint job issues on his 914 (needs one bad appearantly!). He didn't want to be embarrassed by all of the pristine examples that will show up there. It got me thinking (infrequent occurence), "Hey!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) ...My DAPO POS paint jobs sucks BAD, tops faded, bumpers are rusty and the back one's had a mastectomy. Geez, they're going to make me park down the street (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) , they'll laugh at it like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, and avoid it like they owe it money!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Please tell me there'll be an award for ugliest 914 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 24)
aircooledboy
post Sep 3 2004, 02:47 PM
Post #21

Sweet Pea's 1st ride in daddy's "vroom -vroom"

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,629
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Hey, my Silver Streak is the proud holder of the title "Pig of the Show, MWC 2004" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) and I went, and I had a great time and I met some great people. We're going to the Foliage run, and the Streak may defend her title, or the V8 might be ready, or we might drive the family truckster. But we ARE going. After the fun we had at the MWC, I will try not to miss another event within reasonable distance, 914 equiped or not. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
seanery
post Sep 3 2004, 03:56 PM
Post #22

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

Did I just see Joe Ricard post that he is coming up from Mississippi?
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Sep 4 2004, 01:15 AM
Post #23

914 Freak!

Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

Run Whatcha brung.. I have heard this over and over again from people (my 914 is'nt nice enough).... only the very few and very lucky START out with a nice 914. Most of us have owned at least 2-3 914's that had at least ONE primered panel..LOL

Please people. DO NOT think that you have to have a pristeen concourse weenie car to attend ANY of these events.

The whole idea is CAR COUNT. Doest matter what they look like as long as they roll on 4 wheels.

B
+Quote Post
Britain Smith
post Sep 4 2004, 12:02 PM
Post #24

Nano Member

Member No.: 364

QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 4 2004, 12:15 AM)

The whole idea is CAR COUNT. Doest matter what they look like as long as they roll on 4 wheels.

It might be nice if they run under there own power also...just a thought.

Seriously, run what you brung and have a good time, that is all that matters.

-Britain
+Quote Post
SpecialK
post Sep 4 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #25

aircraft surgeon

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,797

[quote=Britain Smith,Sep 4 2004, 10:02 AM]
[/QUOTE]
It might be nice if they run under there own power also...just a thought.

[/quote]
4 Wheels?? Running?? Crap.....Now you tell me!! Well the DACO (Dumb-ass 'Current' Owner (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) decided this would be a good time to work out some little "bugs" with the car he plans to "drive" to the FFC. Should've just ran down to the local bait store if I needed a 'can of worms' that bad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:00 AM