Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gauge cluster question
914itis
post Feb 13 2012, 08:30 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,256
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 12 2012, 08:53 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 12 2012, 04:31 PM) *

Looks like it may be a little cold on the east coast ... brrrrr

Can you post some close-ups of the engine run adapter?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) It looks like it's sitting on a table from the pic's. I can't see exhaust, either. More pic's, please.

Yes it is on a table and the exhaust was not attached , great time great experience always when teeners owners get together.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914itis
post Feb 13 2012, 08:34 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 13 2012, 09:12 AM) *

I love that Paul is doing all of this with the help of his son and other kids, I believe, too and of course Ray Mital. What a cool experience for them. Congratulations.

Thanks I got into restoration as I was looking kfor a father and son project, we enjoy work g together, it has been great working with him.

Planing to have more wrenching session this summer with his friends , I have a 1.8 that I would like them to tear down and reassemble.
Thanks,

+Quote Post
euro911
post Feb 13 2012, 09:10 AM
Post #23

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(ppetion @ Feb 13 2012, 06:30 AM) *
Yes it is on a table and the exhaust was not attached , great time great experience always when teeners owners get together.
Hey Paul, do you have a set of the short 75/76 exhaust manifolds? ... they're nice for bench-test runs.

QUOTE(ppetion @ Feb 13 2012, 06:34 AM) *
Thanks I got into restoration as I was looking for a father and son project, we enjoy working together, it has been great working with him.

Planing to have more wrenching session this summer with his friends, I have a 1.8 that I would like them to tear down and reassemble.
Thanks,
Hey, that's a great idea ... cheap labor! (beer (or soda) and pizza) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Wished there were some local energetic gear-head kids around here to do some wrenching ... I'd have all my motorized projects done in short order (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post Feb 13 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #24

914 Idiot

Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

It's neat to see you out there with your son playing with -- I mean WORKING ON -- the car together!

--DD
+Quote Post
914itis
post Feb 13 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 13 2012, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(ppetion @ Feb 13 2012, 06:30 AM) *
Hey Paul, do you have a set of the short 75/76 exhaust manifolds? ... they're nice for bench-test runs.

QUOTE(ppetion @ Feb 13 2012, 06:34 AM) *
Thanks I got into restoration as I was looking for a father and son project, we enjoy working together, it has been great working with him.

Planing to have more wrenching session this summer with his friends, I have a 1.8 that I would like them to tear down and reassemble.
Thanks,
Hey, that's a great idea ... cheap labor! (beer (or soda) and pizza) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Wished there were some local energetic gear-head kids around here to do some wrenching ... I'd have all my motorized projects done in short order (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

I wouldn't call it "cheap labor " rather teaching them something valuable that they can use in their future while keeping them away from the streets.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 08:48 PM