Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsche Got it Right This Time, New 997 Video's Rock....
Britain Smith
post Sep 6 2004, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Nano Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 364

Check out these video's put out by Porsche on the new 997. I must say, Porsche has hit a gold mine with this one. I predict it will push Porsche over the edge in terms of future development. I can't wait to see these cars replace the current GT3 cars. My favorite is the last one.

Porsche 997 Video's

-Britain
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Sep 6 2004, 09:39 AM
Post #2

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21
Region Association: Southern California

I have only watched the "Split Second" video thus far but agree 110% that the videos are fantastic and the car is too. I heard/saw one on the road last weekend and the sound as it gets on the gas is "right". Much more aggressive than the 996 and maybe even more pleasing than a 993/964.

The wife has promised me that I can get one if both of our businesses kick ass in the next 9 months or so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Odds are looking good at this point but I'm not holding my breath as I've seen things suddenly go in the tank before.
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Sep 6 2004, 09:59 AM
Post #3

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

I'll get a chance to drive a new one soon....one of best freinds is getting his any day now, silver on black.....he called me from the dealership right after he signed the paperwork for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ........I have the feeling I'm not going to want to get back into my 911 after driving his.
+Quote Post
Brad Roberts
post Sep 6 2004, 12:25 PM
Post #4

914 Freak!

Member No.: 8
Region Association: None

They showed us all 3 video's at Parade this year before they released them to the public.. COOL.

B
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:15 PM