Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Got it Right This Time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Check out these video's put out by Porsche on the new 997. I must say, Porsche has hit a gold mine with this one. I predict it will push Porsche over the edge in terms of future development. I can't wait to see these cars replace the current GT3 cars. My favorite is the last one.

Porsche 997 Video's

-Britain
campbellcj
I have only watched the "Split Second" video thus far but agree 110% that the videos are fantastic and the car is too. I heard/saw one on the road last weekend and the sound as it gets on the gas is "right". Much more aggressive than the 996 and maybe even more pleasing than a 993/964.

The wife has promised me that I can get one if both of our businesses kick ass in the next 9 months or so smilie_pokal.gif Odds are looking good at this point but I'm not holding my breath as I've seen things suddenly go in the tank before.
Mueller
I'll get a chance to drive a new one soon....one of best freinds is getting his any day now, silver on black.....he called me from the dealership right after he signed the paperwork for it smile.gif ........I have the feeling I'm not going to want to get back into my 911 after driving his.
Brad Roberts
They showed us all 3 video's at Parade this year before they released them to the public.. COOL.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.