Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: 1970 and 1974 914 Porsche parts cars (vallejo / benicia) $400
914World
post Feb 20 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

2 Porsche 914 parts cars need a good home. Or at least a good parting out.

1 blue '75, the other a black '70. Neither of them run, or they would have run from the yard where they have been stored for the the last 12 years. I always thought I would part them out for a race car, but never found the time. Now they just need to go. But rather than send them to the junk heap, I hope to give them to someone who will make use of them or their parts.

Good points :
-both are straight bodies, with little rust.
-most everything is there.- engines (an 1.8 and an 1.7), transmissions (1 side, 1 tail,) tops, door handles, knobs, trim, some tail and turn lenses.

Issues:
-They have no papers - no titles, and no licenses. I can only give you a bill of sale. The DMV doesn't have any records on them, so if you wish to rebuild, you would have to go through re-cerifying them. If you want to part them, then have I got a deal for you!
-They both have been sitting outside in my friend's yard for at least 12 years ( I have a very good friend). They have been subject to the weather and some minor vandalism (arrgh).

I can assist in towing them away, maybe even help deliver them to you.

Price is negotiable down to free. Let's talk.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:26 PM