Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT, funny: i almost feel bad, this guy is pretty dumb
i love porsche
post Sep 8 2004, 08:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=i...oc-speeding.mp3

its a really long audio file....but you really need to listen all the way to the end...its hilarious!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SpecialK
post Sep 9 2004, 12:29 AM
Post #2

aircraft surgeon

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,797

WOW!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) that was long....but I couldn't stop listening (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) .....and who was that last character? His mental peer!

Scary and sad (in a funny way) at the same time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
sanman
post Sep 9 2004, 08:51 AM
Post #3

Leaving California

Member No.: 2,219
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) The funny thing is this guy is dead serious (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
skline
post Sep 9 2004, 09:04 AM
Post #4

Born to Drive

Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

What a MORON, this guy is as stupid as a rock in a pond. I cant believe he even got a license. The scariest thing is that he lives in or around LA.
+Quote Post
Root_Werks
post Sep 9 2004, 09:24 AM
Post #5

Village Idiot

Member No.: 2,105
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LMAO!!!

I wonder what type of wax they use on the stealth? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What a dumb @$$. Yeah, those IROC's are reeeeealy hot. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)
+Quote Post
Levi
post Sep 9 2004, 11:49 AM
Post #6

Lick my nuts

Member No.: 1,783

Let me tell you the things he says to the officers that stop him, are NOT original, I have heard all that shit Many times over, The part about "I pay your wages" will ALWAYS get the officer going...I used to say "so your the one responsible for the wage freeze this year"
Yup he's a moron alright, but there are thousands Just Like Him.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Sep 9 2004, 12:21 PM
Post #7

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897

I think Hendrie's guests are plants. They say outrageous things in order to spur people into calling his show. For example the time he had a "steak restaurant chain" owner say:

"Cancer is a terrible thing, so come in and have a steak dinner and a baked potato."

The end result is hilarious when people call in and freak out on the guests but it is scripted.

The IROC guy is priceless.
+Quote Post
Aaron Cox
post Sep 9 2004, 12:27 PM
Post #8

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219
Region Association: Southern California

i got a really sweet IROC camaro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

ive gon upwards of 80 mph in it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif) , its HOT! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif)
+Quote Post
phantom914
post Sep 9 2004, 01:07 PM
Post #9

non-914-owner non-club member

Member No.: 1,708

QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 10:21 AM)
I think Hendrie's guests are plants. They say outrageous things in order to spur people into calling his show. For example the time he had a "steak restaurant chain" owner say:

"Cancer is a terrible thing, so come in and have a steak dinner and a baked potato."

The end result is hilarious when people call in and freak out on the guests but it is scripted.

I can't hear this at work. If it is from Phil Hendrie's show, most (all) of the "guests" are Hendrie himself using another voice. Some callers actually seem to be oblivious to this fact.

Andrew
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Sep 9 2004, 01:17 PM
Post #10

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897

Oblivious is the point I think. When people start calling in and hollering because he has a guest who believes that it is great for a teenage boy to have sex with his much older female teacher, but not okay in the reverse scenario, I laugh so hard it hurts.

If his callers didn't react strongly then he wouldn't have a show. And if it is him that is putting on a voice every time then that is even funnier.
+Quote Post
Curvie Roadlover
post Sep 9 2004, 07:18 PM
Post #11

Two trunks are better than one!

Member No.: 42

QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 01:21 PM)

Probably true.
Pretty funny though. I could see the guy's mullet right through my speakers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)
+Quote Post
3liter914-6
post Sep 10 2004, 09:42 AM
Post #12

Master of Clueless Posts

Member No.: 1,238
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 03:17 PM)
If his callers didn't react strongly then he wouldn't have a show. And if it is him that is putting on a voice every time then that is even funnier.

yeah, they're all Hendrie. While the voices really aren't all that different from another, the man has some serious skills. Especially when he's doing 2 guests (Bobbie Dooley and her husband for example) Just knowing how to switch instantaneously between one voice and another is impressive, let alone coming up on the fly with dialogue for 3 people and having it make sense. I barely know how to speak coherently for 1 most of the time...
+Quote Post
bondo
post Sep 10 2004, 11:59 AM
Post #13

Practicing my perpendicular parking

Member No.: 587
Region Association: Central California

Oh my gosh that's funny... that's the best impression of Carl from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" I've ever heard.. I wonder if his IROC says "2 Wicked" on the side (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

tee hee.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 01:01 PM