Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT, funny: i almost feel bad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=i...oc-speeding.mp3

its a really long audio file....but you really need to listen all the way to the end...its hilarious!!
SpecialK
WOW!! ohmy.gif that was long....but I couldn't stop listening blink.gif .....and who was that last character? His mental peer!

Scary and sad (in a funny way) at the same time biggrin.gif
sanman
smoke.gif The funny thing is this guy is dead serious laugh.gif
skline
What a MORON, this guy is as stupid as a rock in a pond. I cant believe he even got a license. The scariest thing is that he lives in or around LA.
Root_Werks
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMAO!!!

I wonder what type of wax they use on the stealth? laugh.gif

What a dumb @$$. Yeah, those IROC's are reeeeealy hot. finger.gif
Levi
Let me tell you the things he says to the officers that stop him, are NOT original, I have heard all that shit Many times over, The part about "I pay your wages" will ALWAYS get the officer going...I used to say "so your the one responsible for the wage freeze this year"
Yup he's a moron alright, but there are thousands Just Like Him.. wacko.gif
lol2.gif lol2.gif
beerchug.gif
balljoint
I think Hendrie's guests are plants. They say outrageous things in order to spur people into calling his show. For example the time he had a "steak restaurant chain" owner say:

"Cancer is a terrible thing, so come in and have a steak dinner and a baked potato."

The end result is hilarious when people call in and freak out on the guests but it is scripted.

The IROC guy is priceless.
Aaron Cox
i got a really sweet IROC camaro laugh.gif

ive gon upwards of 80 mph in it lol2.gif , its HOT! chairfall.gif
phantom914
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 10:21 AM)
I think Hendrie's guests are plants. They say outrageous things in order to spur people into calling his show. For example the time he had a "steak restaurant chain" owner say:

"Cancer is a terrible thing, so come in and have a steak dinner and a baked potato."

The end result is hilarious when people call in and freak out on the guests but it is scripted.

I can't hear this at work. If it is from Phil Hendrie's show, most (all) of the "guests" are Hendrie himself using another voice. Some callers actually seem to be oblivious to this fact.

Andrew
balljoint
Oblivious is the point I think. When people start calling in and hollering because he has a guest who believes that it is great for a teenage boy to have sex with his much older female teacher, but not okay in the reverse scenario, I laugh so hard it hurts.

If his callers didn't react strongly then he wouldn't have a show. And if it is him that is putting on a voice every time then that is even funnier.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 01:21 PM)

Probably true.
Pretty funny though. I could see the guy's mullet right through my speakers. lol2.gif
3liter914-6
QUOTE(balljoint @ Sep 9 2004, 03:17 PM)
If his callers didn't react strongly then he wouldn't have a show. And if it is him that is putting on a voice every time then that is even funnier.

yeah, they're all Hendrie. While the voices really aren't all that different from another, the man has some serious skills. Especially when he's doing 2 guests (Bobbie Dooley and her husband for example) Just knowing how to switch instantaneously between one voice and another is impressive, let alone coming up on the fly with dialogue for 3 people and having it make sense. I barely know how to speak coherently for 1 most of the time...
bondo
Oh my gosh that's funny... that's the best impression of Carl from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" I've ever heard.. I wonder if his IROC says "2 Wicked" on the side smile.gif

tee hee.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.