Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MUSR 2004, Yes or No?
TheCabinetmaker
post Sep 10 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #1

I drive my car everyday

Group: Members
Member No.: 666

After being offline for over 4 months, I get reconnected, and the first two things I check out are the 914 club bbs, and the 914 sig to see when and where the next MUSR is to be held. The sig website says only that the ramble will be in October(it's said that since April). Well October is almost here and nothing yet!

Several emails to Charlie. Still nothing! Has anyone heard anything? They ain't giving us much time to prepare.

If it doesn't happen this year, we are planning an alternative. I've been in contact with Joseph222 and we are talking about a one or two day fun run in the Ouachita Mountains (yes, mountains in Oklahoma). Talimena drive has been rated in the top ten sports car roads in America, and it is truly an awesome road! 29 miles of all the stuff that makes a 914 road great. We would like to invite anyone within range to join us on this trip. Nothing formal. No tech sessions(unless your car breaks), no car show, no rally. Just a lot of fun and seat time.

Of course, this is contingent on the MUSR. If there is one, we will attend. If not, we'll have our own!!!!!!!!!

Lets hear from all the OK, Tx, and Ar folks on this one.

Yes or No?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dakotaewing
post Sep 10 2004, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 897
Region Association: Southwest Region

Curt,
Check your email....
Thom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 03:33 PM