Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 2004
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
After being offline for over 4 months, I get reconnected, and the first two things I check out are the 914 club bbs, and the 914 sig to see when and where the next MUSR is to be held. The sig website says only that the ramble will be in October(it's said that since April). Well October is almost here and nothing yet!

Several emails to Charlie. Still nothing! Has anyone heard anything? They ain't giving us much time to prepare.

If it doesn't happen this year, we are planning an alternative. I've been in contact with Joseph222 and we are talking about a one or two day fun run in the Ouachita Mountains (yes, mountains in Oklahoma). Talimena drive has been rated in the top ten sports car roads in America, and it is truly an awesome road! 29 miles of all the stuff that makes a 914 road great. We would like to invite anyone within range to join us on this trip. Nothing formal. No tech sessions(unless your car breaks), no car show, no rally. Just a lot of fun and seat time.

Of course, this is contingent on the MUSR. If there is one, we will attend. If not, we'll have our own!!!!!!!!!

Lets hear from all the OK, Tx, and Ar folks on this one.

Yes or No?
dakotaewing
Curt,
Check your email....
Thom wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.