Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's project is this?
East coaster
post Sep 12 2004, 07:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 487
Region Association: None

Who's car is this? If it is someone here, have you installed the flares yet? They look like AA flares and seem to fit as shitty as mine at the bottoms. Just wondering how this was addressed?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gopack
post Sep 12 2004, 07:44 AM
Post #2

CHEESEHEAD in CA, MARK

Member No.: 2,472
Region Association: Northern California

It's my project. I haven't installed the flares yet, got lots more work to do before that step. I got the flares from PP (reproduction flares), but i think they are the same as the AA flares. I figured that after I cut the fenders I will get a better idea of what I am dealing with as far as the way the bottoms work out. I will probably have some professonal body shop do the work since I don't even know what a welder looks like, and deal with the problems as they surface. When I get to that step I will be sure to post pics as we go!
I figure it will all work out IF I don't sweat it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (might take several beers!)

MARK
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Sep 12 2004, 07:48 AM
Post #3

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

QUOTE(East coaster @ Sep 12 2004, 09:31 AM)
Just wondering how this was addressed?

BFH.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welder.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)
+Quote Post
machina
post Sep 12 2004, 07:58 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 848

The flares on that toyota (or whatever that truck is) fit alot better. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

dr
+Quote Post
machina
post Sep 12 2004, 07:59 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 848

Hey, that was my 1000 post (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
gopack
post Sep 12 2004, 08:14 AM
Post #6

CHEESEHEAD in CA, MARK

Member No.: 2,472
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(synthesisdv @ Sep 12 2004, 05:58 AM)
The flares on that toyota (or whatever that truck is) fit alot better. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

dr

Hey there is an idea! I'll make glue on flares for 914s! any interest? (BTW it is an ISUZU!)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 07:31 AM