Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's project is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Who's car is this? If it is someone here, have you installed the flares yet? They look like AA flares and seem to fit as shitty as mine at the bottoms. Just wondering how this was addressed?
gopack
It's my project. I haven't installed the flares yet, got lots more work to do before that step. I got the flares from PP (reproduction flares), but i think they are the same as the AA flares. I figured that after I cut the fenders I will get a better idea of what I am dealing with as far as the way the bottoms work out. I will probably have some professonal body shop do the work since I don't even know what a welder looks like, and deal with the problems as they surface. When I get to that step I will be sure to post pics as we go!
I figure it will all work out IF I don't sweat it! beer3.gif (might take several beers!)

MARK
Mark Henry
QUOTE(East coaster @ Sep 12 2004, 09:31 AM)
Just wondering how this was addressed?

BFH.... smash.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif smoke.gif drunk.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smoke.gif drunk.gif
machina
The flares on that toyota (or whatever that truck is) fit alot better. biggrin.gif

dr
machina
Hey, that was my 1000 post smilie_pokal.gif
gopack
QUOTE(synthesisdv @ Sep 12 2004, 05:58 AM)
The flares on that toyota (or whatever that truck is) fit alot better. biggrin.gif

dr

Hey there is an idea! I'll make glue on flares for 914s! any interest? (BTW it is an ISUZU!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.