Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> added 4762902482 & 4742907368 to the scrap list, Found in a field in NW Indiana - vin database updated
GaroldShaffer
post Mar 11 2012, 07:32 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

So there is a guy I know that has bunch of cars in his back field and around his two pole barns. I have known him for over 10yrs now and just these past few I was finally allowed to go see what he has. I have helped him clear a path or two to the woods were most of his 80+, yes the is right 80+ cars are. Sadly they are all junk with afew exceptions that are in the pole barns, but the racoons have done a nice job of Fing them up also. He is now getting on in years and is slowly clearing out the "JUNK" as he puts it.

He allowed me yesterday to come out and look at two of the three 914's he has and take a few pictures. He has two 74's and a 76. One 74 is a bumblebee LE that is trashed, but in the pole barn. I have asked many times about it and he is going to fix it up some day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif)

Anyway here is 4762902482 & 4742907368 these cars are trashed. The 76 has a 2.0L engine & trans, but I am not sure how I would even get the car out to pull these. ANd yes that is a 58 MGA, a couple of older sprites and BMW 2002 and I think an Alpha. Anyway first up is:

4762902482 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Next 4742907368 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image

And the others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:51 AM