Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S - The essentials for any 914 owner over 40, Asking $50 + shipping for the lot.
ahdoman
post Mar 11 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #1

It's phonetic...Ah-D-O-Man (Audioman)

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,084
Region Association: Southern California

Attached Image

Selling off my collection of 914 "stuff". The first is this collection of essential 914 accessories. Don't try to impress your date without these items. Will take PayPal. Please email me at ahdoman@socal.rr.com with any questions.

The lot contains;
1 x "wide stripe" corduroy adjustable hat. Works great for hiding the bald spots. wear it on a hot day with the targa top off and give your scalp the sauna it deserves.

1 x 914 belt buckle. I don't know much about this other than it seems to be some sort of ceramic or enamel materal that has been "painted" into a cast steel backing. I've tried to find out something about it on the internet but can't find anything. It's the only one I've seen. The quality is really pretty good. It does have some fine hairline cracks in the enamel. It's designed to go onto one of your old wide leather belts. The kind you used to keep you bell bottoms up with.

1 x "Perpetuating Porsche Paranoia" book by Richard Pietruska. This is a funny tongue in cheek book that's mostly about the 911 crowd but that means the 914 owner appreciates it's humor all the more. No mention of 914's in the book except for this one page...

Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Mar 14 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #2

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

pm sent.

The belt buckle is all I really want, but I will take the entire lot if that is how you are selling it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ahdoman
post Mar 14 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Sale pending.
+Quote Post
ahdoman
post Mar 15 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #4

Sold.
+Quote Post
unpolire
post Apr 5 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 9,260

QUOTE(ahdoman @ Mar 11 2012, 10:27 PM) *

Attached Image

Selling off my collection of 914 "stuff". The first is this collection of essential 914 accessories. Don't try to impress your date without these items. Will take PayPal. Please email me at ahdoman@socal.rr.com with any questions.

The lot contains;
1 x "wide stripe" corduroy adjustable hat. Works great for hiding the bald spots. wear it on a hot day with the targa top off and give your scalp the sauna it deserves.

1 x 914 belt buckle. I don't know much about this other than it seems to be some sort of ceramic or enamel materal that has been "painted" into a cast steel backing. I've tried to find out something about it on the internet but can't find anything. It's the only one I've seen. The quality is really pretty good. It does have some fine hairline cracks in the enamel. It's designed to go onto one of your old wide leather belts. The kind you used to keep you bell bottoms up with.

1 x "Perpetuating Porsche Paranoia" book by Richard Pietruska. This is a funny tongue in cheek book that's mostly about the 911 crowd but that means the 914 owner appreciates it's humor all the more. No mention of 914's in the book except for this one page...

Attached Image

The book author, Richard Pietruska, was one of my college instructors at Art Center!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 11:55 AM