Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for owner of two 914's spotted today., Fredericksburg Va
SUNAB914
post Mar 14 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,880
Region Association: South East States

I was out today a little west of Fredericksburg VA and passed a mechanic shop with a dark purple flared roller in the yard. I was excited because it was the first 914 spotted around here. I was headed to Dalgrein naval base or whatever its called, so on the way back I stopped by. Sorry no pics but I did talk to owner of shop and found out there was two there. One was on a rotessorie (lots of patch work)and the one I saw was a parts car. Both were fiberglass flared and the roller (purple) was in better shape than the one they were repairing. It was actually a very nice car. On my way out I saw a 914 bumper that had a license plate with CHIPS 1 vanity plate. Anyone here own these two 914s or know who they belong too?
Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Mar 14 2012, 04:49 PM
Post #2

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

No idea myself Chris, but "CHIPS1" sounds like a fan of the old CHIPS tv show of the 70's??

.....or maybe the PO was the incomparable Eric Estrada - the character "Panch" himself - a true legend in his own mind, I know from personal experience!!?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
type47
post Mar 14 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Viermeister

Member No.: 994
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I think the member here with handle "nozzle" is in your neck of the woods. A long time ago, member PCB (or similar) was also in F'burg but haven't seen him post in forever....
+Quote Post
SUNAB914
post Mar 15 2012, 06:20 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 9,880
Region Association: South East States

Tom you are correct about CHIPS 1, I didn't add it but supposedly owner is a police officer in Prince George county.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 03:27 PM