Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for owner of two 914's spotted today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SUNAB914
I was out today a little west of Fredericksburg VA and passed a mechanic shop with a dark purple flared roller in the yard. I was excited because it was the first 914 spotted around here. I was headed to Dalgrein naval base or whatever its called, so on the way back I stopped by. Sorry no pics but I did talk to owner of shop and found out there was two there. One was on a rotessorie (lots of patch work)and the one I saw was a parts car. Both were fiberglass flared and the roller (purple) was in better shape than the one they were repairing. It was actually a very nice car. On my way out I saw a 914 bumper that had a license plate with CHIPS 1 vanity plate. Anyone here own these two 914s or know who they belong too?
Chris
Tom_T
No idea myself Chris, but "CHIPS1" sounds like a fan of the old CHIPS tv show of the 70's??

.....or maybe the PO was the incomparable Eric Estrada - the character "Panch" himself - a true legend in his own mind, I know from personal experience!!?? biggrin.gif
type47
I think the member here with handle "nozzle" is in your neck of the woods. A long time ago, member PCB (or similar) was also in F'burg but haven't seen him post in forever....
SUNAB914
Tom you are correct about CHIPS 1, I didn't add it but supposedly owner is a police officer in Prince George county.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.