Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Big THANK YOU to Brad Mayeur & Michael
GaroldShaffer
post Mar 16 2012, 06:18 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

I took my car down to Brad's shop (914 Ltd 309-694-1797) to have some minor work done to it the other week. It ended up I needed a new clutch and shifter bushings among other things. I also had an oil leak that was getting pretty bad. I had him reseal the engine and replace fuel lines since they were about 10yrs old.

Needless to say the work was completed in a timely manor and the car runs great! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Brad even trailered my car to Chicagoland since he was coming up for the weekend thus saving me the 2+ hour drive to his shop.

All I can say is great service and fair prices plus many many many phone calls to him about questions I have had over the years keeps me a life long customer of his shop.

So THANK YOU again to Brad & Michael for another excellent job! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

And before anyone says anything, NO I don't get anything for posting this. I just find it very refreshing knowing I can take my car to a shop that will not try and screw me on work that doesn't need to be done. Plus you be hard pressed to find a more helpful person than Brad.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GeorgeRud
post Mar 16 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,482
Region Association: Upper MidWest

That's what Brad has been doing for the last 30 years. Wonderful, honest guy that we're lucky to have in the Midwest!
+Quote Post
poorsche914
post Mar 16 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #3

T4 Supercharged

Member No.: 10,419
Region Association: South East States

I grew up just down the road from Brad but unfortunately never had a 914 until after I moved south. Met him at MUSR12 last fall. Great guy... maybe I should move back to Illinois... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

nah (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Rods914
post Mar 16 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #4

Rods914

Member No.: 853
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Mar 16 2012, 04:32 PM) *

That's what Brad has been doing for the last 30 years. Wonderful, honest guy that we're lucky to have in the Midwest!

I agree 100%! Brad and Mike are professional and honest and good friends. I am very fortunate that I live within 20 miles of his shop.
+Quote Post
rnellums
post Mar 16 2012, 08:48 PM
Post #5

Professional Enthusiast

Member No.: 11,072
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Brad is taking care of Calypso right now!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:43 AM