Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Big THANK YOU to Brad Mayeur & Michael
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I took my car down to Brad's shop (914 Ltd 309-694-1797) to have some minor work done to it the other week. It ended up I needed a new clutch and shifter bushings among other things. I also had an oil leak that was getting pretty bad. I had him reseal the engine and replace fuel lines since they were about 10yrs old.

Needless to say the work was completed in a timely manor and the car runs great! smilie_pokal.gif Brad even trailered my car to Chicagoland since he was coming up for the weekend thus saving me the 2+ hour drive to his shop.

All I can say is great service and fair prices plus many many many phone calls to him about questions I have had over the years keeps me a life long customer of his shop.

So THANK YOU again to Brad & Michael for another excellent job! beerchug.gif

And before anyone says anything, NO I don't get anything for posting this. I just find it very refreshing knowing I can take my car to a shop that will not try and screw me on work that doesn't need to be done. Plus you be hard pressed to find a more helpful person than Brad.
GeorgeRud
That's what Brad has been doing for the last 30 years. Wonderful, honest guy that we're lucky to have in the Midwest!
poorsche914
I grew up just down the road from Brad but unfortunately never had a 914 until after I moved south. Met him at MUSR12 last fall. Great guy... maybe I should move back to Illinois... confused24.gif

nah happy11.gif

driving.gif
Rods914
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Mar 16 2012, 04:32 PM) *

That's what Brad has been doing for the last 30 years. Wonderful, honest guy that we're lucky to have in the Midwest!

I agree 100%! Brad and Mike are professional and honest and good friends. I am very fortunate that I live within 20 miles of his shop.
rnellums
agree.gif Brad is taking care of Calypso right now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.