Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NPC - Nephew is Top Rousch Seller Worldwide 2nd Year, for the `Stang-a-philes out there
Tom_T
post Mar 30 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #1

TMI....

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

Definitely car related! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) .... Mustangs - not 914s - though.

So this is a little family bragging about one of my nephews in the car biz - since I forgot to put up when he won it last time for 2010 - and he's gotten it for 2011 too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

My nephew John - at Ray Skillman Ford in the Indy area - is the top Rousch Mustang Dealer worldwide - apparently by a huge margin - in terms of the cars sold, and has built himself into the go to guy from the USA/North America, Europe & worldwide for anyone wanting a new Rousch Mustang - or Shelby Cobra `Stang, SVT, or any other specially tweaked new Mustang.

Here's the video of him getting the 2011 award .... I know, boring, but there are good shots of the cars in it & he has his dealer contact info at the end of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqjTHFGx0-Y...02fAUAAAAAAABAA

He also apparently has a gazillion uploads on how to set-up these specialty `Stangs, & he said to google his name + Mustang (IMG:style_emoticons/default/type.gif)
.... and you'll get him on the first 40 pages or something (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) .

Those of you into Mustangs will probably enjoy his other more Mustang oriented stuff better!

Plus he puts on a big Rousch/Mustang gathering on June 29th 2012 at the Ray Skillman dealership, if you're in the Indianapolis IN area then. Here's some clips from the 2010 one he sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrEyZ4tw94...e49AUAAAAAAAOAA

Okay...my duty as a proud uncle is done ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:41 AM