Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - Who Attended the Barber GrandAm/Indy Event?, Can you describe how crowded this event is?
maf914
post Apr 2 2012, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Not a Guru!

Group: Members
Member No.: 632
Region Association: None

I had posed this question in the earlier "Who's Going?" thread, but could someone comment on the crowd size for this event and indicate how difficult it was to park, get around, find decent viewing spots, etc? I've been to the track for two GrandAm events when they were held in July, before they added the Indy race and moved the date to March last year, and enjoyed the track and area.

In the previous thread I had witten "I am interested to hear how the crowd and viewing is during the event. When I attended the Grand Am weekends in the past the wooded areas along the back straight (you can also see the front straights from there) were packed with viewers looking for shade. With a larger crowd for the Indy Car event I wonder how crowded the viewing areas are?"

Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:55 AM