Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NaroEscape Motorsports is on Facebook, ...not sure if that's a good or bad thing...
naro914
post Apr 8 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Losing my mind...

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,073
Region Association: South East States

I, personally, do NOT have a Facebook account. But, I found that it is much easier for friends and family who ARE on Facebook to follow some of the things we do and see the video's from events.

So...after lots of arm twisting, I started a Facebook page for NaroEscape Motorsports.
www.facebook.com/naroescapemotorsports.

My intention is to post video's, pictures, etc from our events - like the Road Atlanta Club Race I was in a couple weeks ago. I still have our website, so that won't change (well, it might, but we'll see). I'm also going to post some stuff I'm selling or trying to sell like parts and such...(like the GoPro Easystart button and 914/6 engine mount)

So, if you are on Facebook, 'Like' (or whatever) NaroEscape Motorsports and you can keep up with some of the fun things we do with our 914's. Or not...just thought I would put it out there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:07 AM