Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NaroEscape Motorsports is on Facebook
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
I, personally, do NOT have a Facebook account. But, I found that it is much easier for friends and family who ARE on Facebook to follow some of the things we do and see the video's from events.

So...after lots of arm twisting, I started a Facebook page for NaroEscape Motorsports.
www.facebook.com/naroescapemotorsports.

My intention is to post video's, pictures, etc from our events - like the Road Atlanta Club Race I was in a couple weeks ago. I still have our website, so that won't change (well, it might, but we'll see). I'm also going to post some stuff I'm selling or trying to sell like parts and such...(like the GoPro Easystart button and 914/6 engine mount)

So, if you are on Facebook, 'Like' (or whatever) NaroEscape Motorsports and you can keep up with some of the fun things we do with our 914's. Or not...just thought I would put it out there.
naro914
just added another 'oldie but goodie' video from my 2008 club race at CMP.

pete-stevers
liked
Woody
Yup, added.
naro914
I thought I would bring this back to the top because a few people have asked me about things that are on the FB page and didn't know we had one.

I still can't figure out how to use FB right...some things show up, some things don't...who knows...
carr914
I gave you a Like
ConeDodger
Liiiiiked! evilgrin.gif
naro914
so I've done a poor job of keeping the page up to date. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much to say or post...been busy with a lot of non car stuff lately. Didn't even get to take pictures at Petit LeMans!

Hoping to go to VIR next weekend and get some video on the page. So, now's the time to 'like' us.

Oh...and I want to get more likes than our mechanics shop Exclusive Motorwerks.

So, can ya help a fellow Teener out??

Oh, and if you have a GoPro camera, I sell this really great start button for it, and if you send me a message to order on FB, shipping is free...like anything else I sell on FB...

helios
I'll try to remember to check it when I get home tonight. You will be one of less than half a dozen "likes" I'll have clicked.

I love seeing these cars on the track, so you've got a lot of respect from me. beerchug.gif (Not that it's actually worth anything! biggrin.gif )
naro914
QUOTE(helios @ Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM) *

I'll try to remember to check it when I get home tonight. You will be one of less than half a dozen "likes" I'll have clicked.

smile.gif Thanks! As I noted, I don't have a personal FB account myself. Can't be bothered with the 'clutter'...got enough of that in real life, don't need it on the computer too...

QUOTE(helios @ Nov 6 2012, 04:16 PM) *

I love seeing these cars on the track, so you've got a lot of respect from me. beerchug.gif (Not that it's actually worth anything! biggrin.gif )

beerchug.gif I can use all the respect I can get!! But as I noted on another thread, I like all my cars bone stock... biggrin.gif
naro914
added a video of few laps at Barber, for those of you that have NOT Liked the page yet...
mepstein
Bob - I couldn't find any info on your go pro button. We sell a lot of the camera's at our store so your button might be a good product for us. Send me info. thanks, mark-at-markepstein.net
naro914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 30 2012, 02:10 PM) *

Bob - I couldn't find any info on your go pro button. We sell a lot of the camera's at our store so your button might be a good product for us. Send me info. thanks, mark-at-markepstein.net

See? This is why I hate Facebook... sad.gif
If you don't keep bumping it up to the top, it gets lost on the timeline somewhere.
Can you go to my Photos, and click on the Accessories For Sale album?

does this work?
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...mp;l=1b834af6c6
mepstein
QUOTE(naro914 @ Dec 30 2012, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 30 2012, 02:10 PM) *

See? This is why I hate Facebook... sad.gif
If you don't keep bumping it up to the top, it gets lost on the timeline somewhere.
Can you go to my Photos, and click on the Accessories For Sale album?

does this work?
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...mp;l=1b834af6c6

yes, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.